Coming up with the perfect business idea is not easy and you know it! Here is how to come up with the best business ideas this year – all you need to do is follow these 5 steps!
According to one research, more than 500.000 new businesses are started each month in the US, but less than 50% of these businesses are still running after the first year. What does it mean?
This means that while it seems easy to come up with a certain business idea, finding a prosperous, stable, and lucrative business idea is not as simple as it sounds.
In this article, we will go through the fundamental steps of how to come up with the best business ideas that will actually work and help you build a powerful, stable and successful business.
All you need to do is follow these 5 steps:
- Train your mind to determine possible areas of opportunity – The truth is that there no real formula to coming up with the next perfect business idea, but there is something you can do – knowing when and how to look for good business ideas. The moment of discovery can strike at any time, so you need to be able to recognize it when it does.
- Make a list of problems that require a solution – Once you will train your mind to identify possible areas of opportunities, the next thing you should do is make a list of all the problems and issues you know that require a solution. The process of making this list will keep you focused on determining areas of opportunity.
- Come up with the possible solutions – Now that you have plenty of problems on a piece of paper, you can start looking for a proper solution. If you have friends or other people whose opinions you value, it may be a good idea to bring them in the room as collaboration usually helps the brainstorming process.
- Expand to related topics – It is always recommendable to think outside the box or in this case expand to related topics. At this point, it is really important to ensure that the solution you have doesn’t already exist as there is no point in wasting time finding a solution to a problem that is obviously solved.
- Narrow your ideas down to one – We know that you have a lot of ideas that go in your mind right now but it is time to narrow your ideas down to the final one. If you can’t decide now, you can do it tomorrow. There is no rash as long as you make the right choice.
It is important to get all of your business ideas on the table and then filter them based on what will work as a business.
What are you doing different today to #develop your team, #workforce?
Need some help with ideas, #policies #process, we are only a call away#EmployeeEngagement #SMEs #SME #Manufacturing #SmallBusiness #HR #FridayFeeling pic.twitter.com/FgL8mLwJCD
— PurelyHR & S.Chain (@PurelyHR) 26 de enero de 2018